There's a great deal of flexibility in how we go about this, but in the past, here's how I've done things with individualized instruction:
1. You submit 10-50 pages for me to look at.
2. From those pages, I take note of the strengths and weaknesses in your writing.
3. We meet (via video conference) to discuss your writing and to give you a personalized lesson. I'll recommend further reading or in some cases, a short video course of mine.
4. You work on either revising or creating new work and submit 10-20 pages to me for comment.
5. We repeat the meetings for as long as you'd like.
I work at $50/hour for personalized instruction. Contact me to open up the discussion.